Michael A. Terrell

Baxter wrote:

Well, there's some of us Americans that appreciate good tea. Do note that
Portland (OR) has at least two tea companies creating their own blends of
tea (Tazo, The Tao of Tea), and several teahouses. (note that Starbucks now
owns and sells Tazo).

Personally, loose tea is better than tea bag tea - though there are some
very good bagged teas (like from Tazo). Twinnings tea is utter crap - on a
scale of 1 to 10, Twinnings Oolong is a -2.

Lipton loose black tea is ok for every-day use, but I can get just as good
black tea at a local Asian market for less than a quarter of the price of
Lipton.

have you ever tried Sassafras tea?

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida