Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Set Square wrote:
How about printing it in colour on an overhead projector transparency
designed for ink-jet use - and then laminating it? You could use an A4
laminator pouch and then trim it to size after laminating. It won't be
*quite* 12" long - but pretty close.

Worth a try - I've got a laminator.

Otherwise, it's a trip to a breaker's yard to look for an SD1 Auto from
which to canabalise it!

Not many in breaker's yards these days - and they'd want to sell the whole
gearchange.

Incidentally, was the whole car in the oven after a body re-spray? If
so, I would be worried about all sorts of other bits which may have got
damaged by the heat - particularly rubber insulation on the electrics
and windscreen seals, etc.

Nothing else appears to have suffered. But then it's common practice to
bake cars after even a partial re-spray, so I'd not expect there to be
problems.

--
*A fool and his money are soon partying *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.