JANA

Open the back cover, and look on the flyback transformer. There may be two
or three pots. One will most likely be the beam focus, and the other(s) will
be the focus adjustment.

In some sets, the focus control is on the CRT circuit board.

Before touching anything, read carefully what the adjustment does. Use only
a plastic or Teflon tip (non conducting) tool to adjust these pots. Using
the fingers can be risky, if you are not used to this type of work. If you
use a conductive type tool to do the adjustment, and you slip, there is a
very good possibility to do circuit damage, as well as possibly get hurt.

If the monitor or TV sets requires the focus to be touched up, this is a
sign that either the CRT is going weak, or that there is something failing
in the high voltage section.

--

JANA
_____

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
Most Trinitron screens I've worked with have had the focus controls
behind two obvious holes in the cabinet, towards the back on the left
side. However, this screen doesn't seem to have those.

Please post here or email to steve_wechsler(at)yahoo.com

Thanks,

Steve