Lee

Default Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Temperature too high

Hi,

I have a hotpoint mistral FF92 fridge freezer. The temperature in both
the freezer and the fridge has been climbing and falling continuously
between -22 to -11 and +4 to +20 degrees respectively over the past
couple of days. Although today, the fridge is just sitting there at
+20.

I've cleared all the fluff that had collected on the condensor behind
the kick plate and tried it with both compartments 1/2 full and 3/4
full. It's been stood in it's current position for over a year.

It's making all the usual noises except there's no cold air coming
through the vent in the top right corner of the fridge.

I'm not much of an electrician but I'd like to have a go at fixing it
myself if it will save me the £90 call out charge from hotpoint and
teach me a little more 'Fridge Maintenance'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.