Martin H. Eastburn

Chuck Sherwood wrote:

Is there some reason it has to be welding rod? There are many places
that sell 303/304 SS wire and rod. Lenths depend on size, but small rods
such as 3/16 can easily be found in 1, 3, or 6 ft lengths. Check
mcmaster.com I needed some thin 1/16 wire and bought a pound of it
precut in 1 foot lengths for a very reasonable price.

I'm wondering if there is a supplier for stainless welding rod that
doesn't stamp each rod. I'm wanting it to cut into various lengths and
don't use it to weld.

I bought some 316 SS roll wire slightly spring like.
MSC.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn