Duane Bozarth

phaeton wrote:

....snip long description of inspector...

All in all she says that the house is very structurally sound and safe,
and will remain that way for a long time if i keep the water out. I'm
quite pleased, and I'm glad I had it done. I understand that when I
move in there will be plenty o' things that i'll find, but it sounds
like all the big and/or dangerous stuff is covered.

thoughts? Thanks!

Sounds reasonable but you didn't answer the question (or it was buried
in the tome so deeply I didn't take time to read throroughly) -- what
is the wall construction?