Stormin Mormon

Please use a suspended ceiling, not real drywall. Cause any future repairs
will be a lot of extra work. Having open beams in the cellar really makes
work easier.

I know -- done enough work in cellars.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am thinking about finishing my basement and have two questions.
The basement is cinder block walls with a poured concrete floor.
When framing the walls should I nail to the floor using a ramset or
would something like liquid nails work? I also have one place where I
will need to attach the drywall directly to the cinder block, what
would be the best adhesive/method to use?

Thanks
Jerry