I'm not crofter either wrote:
Hi all

I'm looking to replace my concrete driveway with block paving.

The job is a bit too ambitious for me so I've decided to get someone in!

I need a guide price for approx 70 sq m of block paving with 44m of borde=

rs.
Old concrete driveway would need to be lifted & disposed of as would appr=

ox
22 sq m of crazy paving along the front of my property. 3 recessed trays
will also need to be installed to replace the old manholes also.

I live in South East Wales (10 miles from Newport & 1 mile from the M4) &=

if
anyone can recommend a good installer in this area I'd be most appreciati=

ve

TIA
Mike

Extrapolating from my smaller drive that we just had done, I would say
=A312k +/- =A32k for a proper job.

Quite a bit less if you employ pikeys, sorry, immigrant gentlemen who
are only trying to earn an honest(!) wage, who have been doing the
rounds in our area. But then you'll end up paying someone else to put
it right.

MBQ