Tyke

I have the G0513, bought over 1 year ago. If you get a decent blade, this
should resaw quite well. I like the Timberwolf blades. Grizzly now sells
these, but has a limited range. The source is http://www.timberwolf1.com/

I have been very happy with this unit. I love the lever spring blade
tension, the rack and pinion height adjustment and the fence.

I do take advantage of the lever spring tension to remove tension when not
in use. The only hiccup this causes is the blade slipping off if I forget
to re-tension before use. I ended up with a post-it note at the switch.

Dave Paine.

"Creekbuster" wrote in message
I'm looking at replacing my little 10" bandsaw with one that I can do
resawing
on. I purchased a 8" grizzly joiner and have enjoyed it's performance
price
point. I want at least 8" or greater capacity for resawing. I would like
spend around $1100.00. Has anyone used this bandsaw or the 19" G0514
model. I
haven't done any resawing but feel I need to plan on a bandsaw that can
handle
it down the road.
I'm adding new equipment to my shop that should take handle my needs for
the
next five years or so. I have a Delta 10" Unisaw With Biesemeyer and a
grizzly
G0500 8" x 75" joiner. I'm retired so I can work most days in my shop.
Thanks
for the help as always.

Any comments on what is really needed to do resawing would help also.
Thanks