Robert Lee

Consider a "figure 8" table top attachement hardware. The "eights" are
screwed first to the apron, then put the table upside down on the bottom of
the table top and screw the other hole in the 8 to the the table top. A
couple of these on each side of a rectangular table should be adequate., (I
hate to say this, but it would be eight figure 8s).

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message
A few weeks ago, SWMBO was talking to me about the table in our room. She
wants to be able to do her scrapbook thing on it, but the surface is too
rough to write on. Up to now, it hasn't been a problem because its main

hardware that might facilitate this?.

todd