SteveB

"W. Watson" wrote in message
nk.net...
Mice get into the area under our house. We think we've blocked all
entrances, but I guess not. It's tempting to surround the house with a 6"
bed of sand to see if I can detect mouse tracks, but that's a lot of work.
Any ideas on how to find out where the little buggers get in? I've killed
nine of them in 2 months. The area below the house is about 800 sq feet
and has a dirt floor.

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews

Two amazing facts:

One: mice can get through incredibly small holes and have teeth that can
enlarge a hole/space in almost any building material.

Two: You think you got a pretty tight fitting house. It is amazing just
how many spaces and holes there are in there that you cannot see that amount
to a Mouse Autobahn.

Mice are all around you. You can trap and trap and trap, but those little
promiscuous mices are out there making more mice in the meantime. You can
take millions of them in traps, and there are billions left.

Get lots of traps. I like the glue traps because they are easier to set.
Just a little sad when the little boogers are screaming with their faces
glued down ................

Steve

Steve