fred

In article , TonyK
writes
I've got a worn patch on a car seat side bolster. Its only 3 years old but
out of warranty and the only option is to repair ensitu (replacing is
impractical due to extornionate cost!).

Is there a DIY product I can use to resurface the leather? Its a matt black
finish so no colour matching needed its just getting it to blend in with the
rest of the side panel thats the issue.

If you don't have any luck with DIY, I know that employed trimmers get
paid peanuts for their very skilled trade and are keen to do homers, they
might be able to repair or replace for less than you think but finding a
contact may be difficult, I can recommend one in the West of Scotland but
otherwise . . .
--
fred