Mary Fisher

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:55:05 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Eric The Viking" wrote in message

I hate puffins!

You know the answer. Shoot 'em, you have a bow. I'll take them off your
hands.

Mary the Occasional Viking.

ETV

Ok, but I'm keeping any sardines that they drop ;-)

It's a deal.

Spouse won't have sardines in the house!

He doesn't know what he's missing. Tell him that oily fish is good
for him.

He's fed up of hearing that! He vomits at the thought - honestly.

I love them, and herrings, kippers, mackerel etc. It took me years of
devious persuasion to get him to eat salmon. And don't mention shellfish ...

sigh

At least he will now eat pork, rabbit, garlic, spinach and all kinds of
game. He wouldn't when I first knew him. Still can't abide liver but will
eat heart, kidneys etc.

I can't be too pushy.

chortle

Mary