Paul King

In ,
TonyK struck the keyboard in a random fashion and came up
with:
"TonyK" wrote in message
I've got a worn patch on a car seat side bolster. Its only 3 years
old but out of warranty and the only option is to repair ensitu
(replacing is impractical due to extornionate cost!).

Is there a DIY product I can use to resurface the leather? Its a
matt black finish so no colour matching needed its just getting it
to blend in with the rest of the side panel thats the issue.

Any suggestions?

BTW I have googled and found several products. i'm really looking for
someone who has tried a successful solution.

Every time I need to "re-tint" my black leather jacket, I use "Scuffkote"
childrens liquid shoe polish then buff it up once it dries Works like
a charm