Mr Fizzion

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:15:30 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

They're everywhere. They drop litter, get drunk and vomit and urinate
wherever they are when they've lost control of themselves (for fun, I
understand).

The cat next door isn't too selective about where it urinates. It also
defecates. I've never seen a mucky human defecate in the street.
Now if that particular cat were drunk, it would provide a lot of
entertainment! :-)

They don't wash themselves or their clothes so smell of sweat, some
don't brush their teeth and have offensive breath. Many have infectious or
contagious diseases.

People seldom smell worse than their dogs. Why should they brush their
teeth? It's not natural. No other species does it. You're more likely
to catch an infectious disease from a pigeon than from one of these
people.

They make awful noises in and out of their cars and think it's
clever to show their lack of vocabulary. That's just a start.

Magpies, crows and pigeons make awful noises anywhere!

I must admit it's mostly boys and men who do these - and other - things but
some women do too. If you say you've never seen any of these I don't believe
you.

In birds, its the females who make the most noise. (And in some groups
of humans too!)

Nature abhors a vacuum.No matter how many birds you kill there'll be others
to take their place.

Yes but nicer ones. Or maybe nastier ones. Consider the plight of the
red squirrel.

I do wonder what you mean by 'proper sized birds' though.

tits.

Mr F.