Unquestionably Confused

Bob the Tomato wrote:
Just to be wierd, I'm trying an Incra Jig Ultra fence on my old
Craftsman saw. With a $40 Freud Diablo blade, I set the saw up for a
1" rip cut. I put a pair of calipers on it and measured out 0.998".

No foolin'.

I'm going to set up a removable fixture to be able to swap the Incra
back and forth between the router table and the tablesaur.

The only complaint that I have with the Incra is that the fence is
attached to an arm that is either 16" or 24" long, witch slides back
and forth in the positioner. If you have the saw set up for a 24"
cut, the arm hangs out 24" from the right side of your saw. If you
walk around the saw quickly with this piece hanging out, you run the
risk of damaging some delicate parts of your anatomy!

Sometimes you just have to choose between accuracy and a scar-less bodyg

Ask SWMBO if she likes you without scars. If the answer is yes, lobby
for a bigger shop!