WillR

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:
Okay, so I decided (based on encouragement from friends and strangers) =

to build my own router table. I mean, how BAD could it be? (that'll b=

e=20
yet another story for another day)
=20
The first thing I do is start looking for a phenolic sheet to make my=20
router plate for the table. I found some at the Aircraft Spruce &=20
Specialty company. I planned on using a 3/4" piece so that I could=20
handle the heaviest of routers.
=20
So I find that a 12"x12" 3/4" sheet would cost me $67 ... plus shipping=

!
=20
Yikes! So I take another look at router plates and find a Jessem Route=

r=20
Lift w/plate (3/4" phenolic) for $135 and free shipping!
=20
So for $65 more, I get the plate, it's cut and ready-drilled for my=20
Bosch 1617, AND I get the Jessem 02302 router lift.
=20
Somedays ... it feels good to spend money!
=20
Jack
=20

Sounds Like the way to go. :-)

For more ideas -- you might want to look here... Table system stuff.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...3053&p=3D43885

And accessories of course.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=3D1&p=3D43000

Course then you would have to spend more money. :-))

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw