mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Well, I know that it's a fairly redundant and unnecessary thing to have,
but I figured that if I were doing a lot of drilling, it might make
things just a 'bit' easier to not have to lower the drill down each time
to line it up. Given the amused responses, it sounds like it's not
worth the money. Of course, I can always retrofit a guide on later if I
decide it would help.

Thanks!

David wrote:
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:

I noticed that some drill presses come equipped with laser guides. Is
this something that you can buy as an attachment to most drill presses?

Jack

don't waste your money. bring the bit down to the work and you'll know
where it's gonna drill...

Dave