Richard J Kinch

Artemia Salina writes:

As for the gouge in the table, I *think* Moglice
(http://www.moglice.com/) comes in a formulation that is suitable for
such repairs. Moglice is a castable liquid way liner material.
Essentially like Paul's suggestion of using JB Weld but more
purpose-made for the job.

They're both just epoxy. Not much point to filling holes in a cast iron
table with a soft glue, except for looks, or to avoid catching chips.

JB "Weld" ought to be boycotted anyway for fraudulent trademarking and the
general abuse of the English language. And "SolderSeal" (another glue
colored to look like metal) while we're at it. Some guys just want to
believe.