F. George McDuffee

And the Greek police raided the airline offices and seized
documents almost within minutes of the crash.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:42:49 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Anyone else have a bad feeling about this? The more
news we hear, the weirder it gets. No signs of
explosive decompression, no frost on the windows,
captain missing from his seat and his body missing.

My understanding is that loss of presurization is
serious but certainly can be handled by a competent
crew. Also, I've heard that under FAA rules, as
soon as one pilot leaves his seat, the other must
go on oxygen. Anyone else a little puzzled?