Duane Bozarth

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:30:57 -0500, Duane Bozarth
wrote:

Doug wrote:

I agree that the mouse resistance would be questionable so don't use them
in a shed. In a typical house, the hundreds of feet of hidden romex in a
would be a far greater potential risk with regard to mouse exposure as you
mention.

There's a new market idea--warfarin-laced cabling insulation...

I love that idea !!!

Obviously mice are not capable of getting electricuted. I still cant
believe they can nest in a in a breaker or fuse box, or chew threw
romex and not get fried.

Oh, they certainly are capable of it and I've seen a few...reason they
normally don't is their small enough to only hit one conductor at a time
and they're usually in dry locations so don't have a good ground...