Boots

when I had mine replaced, had the same problem and the
plumber just put it on its side. I asked if it could be done
and he said "no problem" What can I tell you????? it has
been 4 years now and all is working?
"Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
I have installed allot of them in commercial hot water tank
system and have
never laid one on it's side. You might be able to pipe down
and then back up
for space. I don't what you have for space. You might call
the manufacturer
that seams like a the best idea, Most of us have or heads up
our ass, hell
were sitting home on the computer

"John P Reber" wrote in
message
news:1124206684.5f48c5290c53fc1caf564f9e1ae10343@t eranews...
I have a water pressure tank located in the crawspace

under my house
that needs replacing.

I was going to relocate a new one into the basement of an

addition we
had built. I'm rethinking that I want to put the new one

in the
crawspace where the old one is.

The problem is the new one I purchased for the basement,

won't fit
standing in the crawspace.

Is there any problem with the tank laying on its side on a

stand?

remove nospam from email to reply