Wes Stewart

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:07:30 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
Thanks for the info. I get it now - as you said, this particular level
seems
to do well at projecting a straight line.

What I was not understanding was how to get a level line around a room
when
the device only had a indicator of level in a single direction. The real
answer is not to use this level for such a purpose or that I would need
another level to make sure its level in the other direction too.

Have you ever tried to level a transit? They have to be level in all
directions for some measurements. It's a booger, and I could never do it
accurately. That is why you don't see them any more, but the lasers.

You're kidding, right?