Stormin Mormon

I think the BX would be a good idea. You've also got the right idea to
wonder if the clog is in the hose.

Wonder if the original poster tried the vac without the hose to see if it
had draw back at the outlet?

Small note: The " symbol means inches.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

wrote in message
oups.com...
You're sure it's _in_ the hose? Assuming you've not been able to suck
it back out the way it came in, I'd try the following:
Buy a length of BX cable, 20", possibly with thought in mind of using
it for upcoming project. Tape over one end, so no sharp edges are
exposed.
Use that end to push out obstruction, while vac is sucking on either
end of it.
I keep some odd lengths of armored cable around for just such
contingencies.
HTH,