dadiOH

RJM wrote:
My wife was using the vacuuming and what seemed like a simple act of
circuit breaker's just doing their job has turned into a mystery to
me.

All circuit breakers are on. The outlets that are affected are NOT
even on the same circuit (i know this from the breakers go off in the
past), and some of the outlets that I know are on the same breakers
as the ones that don't work are working fine.

I have two GFI outlets (one in each bathroom) and one works fine and
one does not. I am truly stumped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reset the GFIs?

--