Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:kkaMe.2941$Y55.826@trnddc06...

"Dan-o" wrote in message
I am planning to install a PTAC to heat and cool my 20x20 shop. Anyone
have
experience (good or bad) with the different manufacturers of these units?
Frigidaire, GTE, Fedderer, Haier, Carrier, etc. Thanks.

Home Depot has the 11,500 BTU GE Zoneline Unit for $799.

That's about what I pay from my supplier!

http://tinyurl.com/bn3ev

Home Depots got the Honeywell Vision PRO 8000 too, but its not near the stat
that I get from my supplier, for $75 more wholesale.
The one that HD sells for $99 we get for less, sooooo.either you WANT
humidistat controls, or you dont...
They sell the FocusPRO 5000 too....and it TOO is not the same stat that we
get from our suppliers.
Got to love marketing.