Tony Hwang

Steve wrote:
I feel kinda of stupid asking this. I received a laser level as a gift. I've
used a normal level successfully in the past, but I've never used a laser
level. This one seems handy and its mounted on a tripod. I can't seem to
project a level line though and I am hoping I am missing something or not
understanding.

I turn it on and get a horizontal line on the wall. The line is obviously
not straight though. However, the device doesn't have a leveling bulb in the
horizontal position. In this position only verticle leveling is allowed.
Some on the flip side - if I project a verticle line, the device allows only
horizontal leveling in that position. Am I totally missing something?

It is not the specific one in this link although it looks similar -
http://www.kimcousa.com/HM06015.html
I just want to know how to project a level horizontal line on the wall. I
promise not to use any power tools, ever if you can fill me in

Hi,
No manual to read?
Tony