No

Yep, look for GFI or regular breaker trip. When mine was installed it
required a GFI. This was done with a GFI breaker in the main panel. Behind
the panel, on mine was a standard outlet. Could be possible that plug
vibrated loose.
"badgolferman" wrote in message
The jetted tub of the master bathroom doesn't work; it doesn't do
anything. I do have access through the bedroom wall to the guts of the
system but haven't stuck my hands in there yet. Any suggestions as to
what to look for when I finally open up the access panel?

--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.