Tom

"ivan" blah wrote in message
We own a Maytag gas dryer model # LDG9606AAE Intelli - Dry purchased in
1997 that seems to dry ok in regular mode but always seems to leave cloths
wet or damp in Intelli-dry mode.

Just wondering what to look for . I do have most tools that I think I
would need to repair this. Just looking for some guidance.

Thanks Ivan

Do you use dryer sheets in the dryer?.. If so, these will put a waxy
coating over the sensors in the drum so the clothes don't make good contact
with the sensors during the tumble. It only takes about three months for
this to happen. The solution...wipe off the waxy coating with a little
alcohol
Tom.