Todd H.

"Kathy" writes:
The siding is going on my house this week.
I think it looks awful.
It's not what we thought we were getting.
We contracted for alcoa and were getting crane.
Does anyone know the price difference? Its not the
crane siding with the insulation built in. It seems
so flimsy.
Do you think I'll be able to get them to take it
all of and do it right?

If you have a written contract specifying material other than what
they put on, they'd better do exactly that (make it right), or they
are in a great positition to be sued and to lose.

Good luck. Doesn't sound like any fun at all.

Siding dictates your home's exterior appearance, and it's not
something you want to have to look at if you both don't like it, and
it's not what you thought would be going on there.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/