Bill

Default Moving Dishwasher and Washing Machine

Thanks to all those who replied to my earlier query about moving heavy
fitted kitchen appliances; runners of thin ply well lubricated with Pledge
was indeed the answer and refitting the items then became 'easy peasy'.
Kitchenman - I'm really full of admiration at your technique for lifting
dishwashers but when I tried it I just about severed my forearms, put my
back out, and succeeded in lifting the rear not one bit :-). Your advice was
much appreciated however but I'll either have to practice more or start
taking steroids. Or maybe I'm just getting too old for the heavy stuff.
With thanks again,
Bill