Wes Stewart

On 15 Aug 2005 05:53:45 -0700, "johnnyzero"
wrote:

Thanks for the info, guys. Actually, I already have my new tubing
running ACROSS the floor for now so that we have hot water in the
meantime, so I don't wanna have to buy more tubing that comes with the
cover. Also, the channel isn't a straight line - so rigid PVC isn't
really an option.

I probably can just get some type of plastic tubing/hose of the proper
diameter and slip it over the copper before I cover it w/ concrete. The
20-year-old kid who works in the Plumbing/HVAC aisles at my local Home
Depot actually is quite knowledgeable, so I guess I can just ask him
what type would work for me.

Here in AZ where houses are slab-on-grade, copper water piping is
wrapped with tape made for the purpose. There is also a primer
available that seems to be pretty much additional adhesive.

And, you never want a joint under concrete.