George E. Cawthon

BobK207 wrote:
I didn't tell you what part of

the spring failed so what makes you think it was
in the hook section?

Experience............................

It broke about 3 coils from the hook.

Contrary to what you might think, people are fully capable of floating
a hypothesis without complete information from you.

Sure but building an argument on a false
hypothesis is a lot worse than just asking a question.

Perhaps I may have missed your qualifications as a spring expert.

Experience, oh yea, a bit of reading.

All I've seen so far is your willingness to bash a group that brings a
lot to modern society.................

I didn't bring up the idea of engineers. In fact,
my engineer response was primarily toward your god
view of engineers rather than any animosity toward
the engineers I know. However, they make mistake
at about the same rate as everyone else.

cheers
Bob

btw I have a lot freinds who are engineers, none of whom are
"disagreeable.".