djay

"BobK207" wrote in message
oups.com...
I didn't tell you what part of

the spring failed so what makes you think it was
in the hook section?

Experience............................

Contrary to what you might think, people are fully capable of floating
a hypothesis without complete information from you.

Perhaps I may have missed your qualifications as a spring expert.

All I've seen so far is your willingness to bash a group that brings a
lot to modern society.................

cheers
Bob

btw I have a lot freinds who are engineers, none of whom are
"disagreeable.".

Hold on! The part that failed was 4 inches from the center "bulkhead"
plate. I'm an engineer as well, but of the communications variety! Easy
Boyz!!!! :~)