Edwin Pawlowski

"Tony Tung" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I don't normally use the dishwasher, but today when I did, it seemed a lot
noisier than I remembered -- like a constant grinding sound. After
finding the diagnostic manual, I managed to turn on only the wash motor,
but did not hear the unusual sound. When I opened the door, it looked
like the wash arms did not move. I re-engaged the normal wash cycle,
heard the unusual sound, opened the door, and this time, I see the wash
arms slowing down. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks,
Tony

could be a lot of things. Blockage in the water jets of the arms so it does
not turn properly, something in the path of the arms. I'd take it out,
clean the drain screen, etc. and go from there.

www.repairclinic.com may have some tips.