EXT

Since it dripped on our heads and onto a carpet it was quickly noticed. The
delay in a real bad summer thunderstorm was not delayed much, probably less
than an hour. If you just had a new roof you may want to go up there and
check it out. It doesn't take much to let some rain in. Mine was a crack
less than an inch in length in a shingle hidden inside the space between two
tabs which let water trickle through the roof. It was hard to find, but
obvious once I found it. I also noticed some other cracks forming. In a new
roof there may be a bad flashing or other seal on something that penetrates
the roof, or something similar.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Were the effects seen at the same time as the rain or was it delayed a
day.

I did have a new roof put on in November