Pop

You drink way too much. Get help.

"G Henslee" wrote in message
: meirman wrote:
: Am I obliged or at least in practice, if I want to get along
with him,
: stuck paying so much for part of the fence replacement with
my
: neighbor. I was prepared to pay 1/2 of 1/3 which I thought
might be
: 30 or 40 dollars, but he says half of the one part we share
is $125.
:
: Esp. since I don't think this part of the fence needs
replacing
: anyhow, for me that is a lot of money.
:
: Does it matter that last summer, I repaired his back yard
fence? I
: only asked for the money to pay for the wood and gate latch.
:
:
: Meirman
: --
:
:
: *IF* it's a common fence, you can tell them to pack sand or
help pay for
: it. What you did in the past is water under the bridge.
:
: IMHO, vinyl siding is for low end dog houses. YMMV