Pop

Kaning again I see, huh? You're a real wart on the ass of
progress, you know that?

"G Henslee" wrote in message
: Todd H. wrote:
: meirman writes:
:
: Am I obliged or at least in practice, if I want to get along
with him,
: stuck paying so much for part of the fence replacement with
my
: neighbor. I was prepared to pay 1/2 of 1/3 which I thought
might be
: 30 or 40 dollars, but he says half of the one part we share
is $125.
:
:
: Surveys are taken as a standard practice in all real estate
: transactions I have ben involved in. One of the things a
survey tells
: you is where a fence is on your property or the neighbor's
side of the
: lot line. In all cases I've dealt with (albeit only 2), the
fence is
: on one side or the other.
:
: You may wish to review your survey and see if this thing is
even your
: problem to fix at all.
:
: I'd ask the same question of any home owner's association if
there are
: any local covenant and agreements involved.
:
: Finally, I'd consult a local real estate attorney for a short
bit with
: both pieces of the above info in hand and ask for a
determination of
: my liability in this case, and then act accordingly.
:
: Best Regards,
: --
: Todd H.
: http://www.toddh.net/
:
: This person can't afford 125 bucks to repair a fence and you
send them
: to a lawyer? Oh wait, that's after they hire a surveuyor at
$100 bucks
: an hour.
:
: Great advice.