Mary Fisher

"dave" wrote in message
Does anyone hate pigeons more that I do? Impossible! Their stupid cooing
sounds,
their filthy habits... And yet people feed these vermin in town squares
and yes,
even back gardens. I know I am not alone in my pigeon hate world - Bill
Bryson
has a paragraph about these pea-brained creatures of filth in his book
"Tales
from a Small Island" book.

Ah,,, that's better.

ps small print: I was just trying to bring a little smile to all on sunny
Wednesday morning :-) (which would be nice and quiet if it weren't for
the damn
pigeons!!!! Yes I watch The league of Gentlemen

I like pigeons. I like their noise. They're beautiful. They're not as filthy
as humans. Their droppings are the best fertiliser ever. Just because a
famous author makes comments doesn't make them true.

I hope that those people who kill them also eat them, they're delicious. If
they're left to rot on the ground they cause far more problems than when
they were alive.

If pigeons are the worst problem you'll ever have in your life you'll be
very fortunate.

Mary