RicodJour

Kathy wrote:
The siding is going on my house this week.
I think it looks awful.
It's not what we thought we were getting.
We contracted for alcoa and were getting crane.
Does anyone know the price difference? Its not the
crane siding with the insulation built in. It seems
so flimsy.
Do you think I'll be able to get them to take it
all of and do it right?

When you wrote "contracted for" I trust that you have a written
contract. If they substituted another material for that which was
specified in the contract, that you don't like and think is inferior,
you have every right to stop the work and insist on getting the product
you paid for.

As far as supposition about how the contractor will react to your
request, you know him better than anyone on the newsgroup.