tony sayer

Default OT pigeon hate

In article , dave
writes
Does anyone hate pigeons more that I do? Impossible! Their stupid cooing sounds,
their filthy habits... And yet people feed these vermin in town squares and yes,
even back gardens. I know I am not alone in my pigeon hate world - Bill Bryson
has a paragraph about these pea-brained creatures of filth in his book "Tales
from a Small Island" book.

Ah,,, that's better.

ps small print: I was just trying to bring a little smile to all on sunny
Wednesday morning :-) (which would be nice and quiet if it weren't for the damn
pigeons!!!! Yes I watch The league of Gentlemen

Well I've managed to down a few this year with the old .22 Webley..

Not quite as many as some on here)

http://www.pigeonwatch.co.uk/

--
Tony Sayer