Lobster

Thanks Christian...

Christian McArdle wrote:
Greenstar CDi (25CDi, 30CDi, 35CDi, 40CDi)

New condensing combi range. Replaces the HE Plus.

Greenstar Si (25Si, 30Si)

New condensing combi range. Replaces the HE.

OK, so what's the difference between the 25 and 30 kW versions of these
two (ie why the overlap between the ranges)?

Greenstar Junior (24i junior, 28i junior)

Compact version in smaller case.

Yeah that's what Ed said too. However, as I mentioned in my reply to
him, the dimensions stated on the W-B site are identical to the Si!

HE Combi (25 HE, 30 HE)

The old range, being discontinued.

OK, so we'll drop them off the shortlist then.

Don't forget the CDi Xtra (no Greenstar). Avoid that like the plague. It
isn't a Greenstar CDi on the cheap.

Already forgotten! I'd read your previous posts on that!

Cheers
David