Rembrandt Kuipers

Tim Morley wrote:
"Rembrandt Kuipers" wrote in message
Tim Morley wrote:

Is it a tefal by any chance?

Indeed it is. A Tefal 1000cl three tier Steam Cuisine turbo diffusion, it
is the easy store variety. Do you have the same problem?

Sure do!

Hmm, have you already replaced the green trays because the catches have
broken and don't locate properly?

The catches break, we can live with that. Eventually each try breaks in
half - we are onto our second steamer for this reason (although the old
one has been passed on and is still in use). Our new trays are still
intact, but I can see the cracks starting to appear.

With the last steamer I did actually try gluing the trays... another
reason to find some glue that works. The useless handle makes good spare
reinforcing material for this, but I need the glue.

I am reading that correctly - do you know how to get spares?

Rem