Lobster

Rob Morley wrote:
wrote:

If I could I would! the order of my reply seems to of got screwed up,
I'm just using google via web browser and haven't worked out how to use
the damn thing.

I just clicked the reply link and the text and attribution of your post
are already quoted in the message box.

If you go via the dreaded 'google beta' interface which I can't seem to
avoid any more, then AFAICS the 'Reply' link does indeed present a blank
message box, with no way to incorporate context.

The 'original' Google certainly enabled context and attributions to be
included; Rob I wonder if you're still accessing that somehow? Used to
be the case that google.com gave you the beta, whereas google.co.uk
still had the original, but that's no longer the case.

David