none

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:50:16 -0400, "Donald"
wrote:

Try Fox International, 800-231-9786

"Dave Platt" wrote in message
In article .com,
Tim Shoppa wrote:

Can anyone recommend a distributor for short lengths of Teflon
insulating tubing? (As in for 18, 22, etc. gauge wire). Mouser lists
it but min order is 1000 feet... I only need a foot or two of each
size. Tim.

http://www.amidoncorp.com/ lists a few sizes (for 12, 13, 14,16, 18
gauge bare wire) by-the-foot, in their "Ham pricing" section. Look
under "Tapes and wires".

You might find it easier to locate solid or stranded wire which is
pre-insulated with Teflon.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

I've had luck using silicone tubing as a high temp insulator in the
past.
Get it from old sections of spark plug wiring. Just pull out the
core(carbon conductor with nylon weave jacketing.) with a pair of
needle nose pliers.(For cores that are sticky spray a bit of silicone
lubricant in between the silicone sleeve and the nylon jacketing.)
Advantage is it's a good high temp insulator and can be gotten on the
cheap.
If you've got to have the teflon try a local plastics supply house in
your area, or a plastics fabricator shop. They'll have odd bits that
you could get cheaply.