Cees Keyer

Default WTD Mission cambridge amplifier

L.S.
I am looking for a mission Cambridge schematic or service doc.
The problem is every few seconds a huge TICK sound in the speakers.
I thought it was a malfunctioning ELCO but all are ok.
So i am in the blind now, any one with a sugestion please do mail me.

remove -no-spam- from the e-mail address.
TnX in advance

--
# A brain storm to one person could be a slight draft to the other one.
# Cees Keyer, Amsterdam school of technology (change -at- in @ in E)