Gunner

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:57:14 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

I can't imagine what it would sound like at 1000 rpm at which
one guy told me they run similar compressors on drilling rigs.

Its not all that loud and makes the rig bounce in time. I ran a shot
hole rig with a big assed Gardner Denver on it. Made drilling in So.
Texas a learning experience.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long