Gunner

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:05:30 -0500, "Steve Peterson" 123@nospam
wrote:

"Steve Peterson" 123@nospam wrote in message
I saw this ad and I am going to see this lathe next week. What is it worth
in good condition with a three and four jaw chuck?

13" south bend metal lathe works great comes with some extras. Has been
converted to 110 volt single phase power.

--
Steve

After speaking to this fellow he said the lathe has a flat belt and some
type of chuck for the tailstock. I am in MN if someone has a lathe 10-12"
for sale locally contact me off list at speteooooooooroooooooooatwcta.net
take out the o's
Steve

Nothing wrong with a flat belt.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long