PrecisionMachinisT

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:36:39 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:02:19 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:50:17 -0400, "Sid9" wrote:

(snip)
Did they find any of that...I don't see any mention of it

You won't see any mention of it in Cliffie's post either. He's been

ignoring the
fact that they've already found 2 chemical munitions in Iraq.

Too bad that they were wrong, eh?
Too bad that (in any case) it's not even related to the neocon's
lies.

Note the denial and the attempted evasion, which always happens when a

case of
denial falters.

It's part of those
Mental Gymnastics he plays to justify his games he likes to play to keep

getting
the attention he craves.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Ooh, I love to dance a little sidestep.

The post you really need to watch for here is when someone mentions that

Cliff
finally found his head.(He needs to start looking deep inside his ass

).

snicker
This from a crazy braindead winger? LOL ....
What lies are they telling you today?

Nope, still hasn't found that head, I see. Remember, it's near Uranus.

Bend over ...

Yep, you're getting warmer.

So curious,

Why in the **** is it you feel so compelled to even respond to this **** at
all then ?

(Just in case you havent noticed yet) , you and your ilk are obviously
flooding several newsgroups, of which the vast majority of the subscribers
couldnt give a flying rat's ass about whatever it is you got to say.......

IOW:

Go **** off and die now, you ASSHOLE CROSSPOSTING ****WIT SPAMMER !!!

--

SVL