G Henslee

meirman wrote:
Am I obliged or at least in practice, if I want to get along with him,
stuck paying so much for part of the fence replacement with my
neighbor. I was prepared to pay 1/2 of 1/3 which I thought might be
30 or 40 dollars, but he says half of the one part we share is $125.

Esp. since I don't think this part of the fence needs replacing
anyhow, for me that is a lot of money.

Does it matter that last summer, I repaired his back yard fence? I
only asked for the money to pay for the wood and gate latch.

Meirman
--

*IF* it's a common fence, you can tell them to pack sand or help pay for
it. What you did in the past is water under the bridge.

IMHO, vinyl siding is for low end dog houses. YMMV